Rue de Louvain 27
- MAPS: Google Maps
Group visits with lecture on the institutions and explanations on the architecture and history of the buildings.
Guided tours by appointment only: Mon-Sat: 10h, 11h, 14h, 15h.
Closed on Sundays, public holidays, week of 15/8 and from 23/12 to 2/1.
Free of charge.
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus