Rue de Louvain 27
- MAPS: Google Maps
Group visits with lecture on the institutions and explanations on the architecture and history of the buildings.
Guided tours by appointment only: Mon-Sat: 10h, 11h, 14h, 15h.
Closed on Sundays, public holidays, week of 15/8 and from 23/12 to 2/1.
Free of charge.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58