Rue aux Laines 20
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Egmont Park, situated between the Rue aux Laines, the Rue du Grand-Cerf, the Boulevard de Waterloo and the Egmont Palace, has always been very secluded, to such an extent that few people know it. Since two or three years there is a new entrance to the park (next to the entrances in the Rue du Grand-Cerf and the Boulevard de Waterloo), situated in the Rue aux Laines. The park is the place to be for daydreaming or reading and for children to romp about. Peter Pan made his home in a Turner oak. The Pollepel, ¿ladle¿, an genuine Gothic well, takes us to the Middle Ages. In the middle of the orangery, an icebox can be found, which was used to preserve ice.
Access: Subway: Louise / Bus: 20, 34, 95, 96 / Tram: 92, 93, 94.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://villedurable.be/espaces-verts/le-parc-degmont
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels