COUNCIL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
Rue de la Loi 175
1040 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Council of the European Union is the Union's legislative body; for a wide range of Community issues, it exercises that legislative power in co-decision with the European Parliament. The Council is composed of one representative at ministerial level from each Member State. Council members are politically accountable to their national parliaments.
European Council: Tel. +32 (0)2/ 281 56 50 and fax +32 (0)2/ 281 49 77.
You can find more information by clicking HERE
The Council organises info sessions for groups. For more information, click HERE
Click the link below to access the public information page.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 281 61 11
- website : http://www.consilium.europa.eu/
Visit our partners' webpages
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat