Quai aux Briques 86
- MAPS: Google Maps
What's special about Comus et Gasterea is that they only produce a limited number of flavours and you never know what you'll be getting.
Will it be a great classic or something unimaginable? The classics, including salted caramel and speculoos are unbelievably good! And among the more original flavours you might get a chance to taste olive oil, estragon or even wasabi.
The tea-room isn't always open since the owner is his only employee. The best option then is to take some ice-cream home and enjoy it all the more.
The Comus et Gasterea ice-cream parlour is closed in February and on the week of 21 July.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels