Visit : Museum/Discover
COLLECTIONS OF THE BRUSSELS PUBLIC SOCIAL ACTION CENTRE (CPAS)
Rue Haute 298 A
- MAPS: Google Maps
In the administrative building of the CPAS of Brussels.
Paintings, tapestry, furniture, plates.
Guided tours on written request, at least 3 weeks in advance, max. 20 pers.
Metro: Porte de Hal / Tram: 3, 55, 90 / Bus: 27, 48.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour