Visit : Museum/Discover
COLLECTIONS OF THE BRUSSELS PUBLIC SOCIAL ACTION CENTRE (CPAS)
Rue Haute 298 A
- MAPS: Google Maps
In the administrative building of the CPAS of Brussels.
Paintings, tapestry, furniture, plates.
Guided tours on written request, at least 3 weeks in advance, max. 20 pers.
Metro: Porte de Hal / Tram: 3, 55, 90 / Bus: 27, 48.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat