Visit : Museum/Discover
COLLECTIONS OF THE BRUSSELS PUBLIC SOCIAL ACTION CENTRE (CPAS)
Rue Haute 298 A
- MAPS: Google Maps
In the administrative building of the CPAS of Brussels.
Paintings, tapestry, furniture, plates.
Guided tours on written request, at least 3 weeks in advance, max. 20 pers.
Metro: Porte de Hal / Tram: 3, 55, 90 / Bus: 27, 48.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts