Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
CHURCH OF SAINTS JEAN ET ETIENNE AUX MINIMES
© S. Rovenne
Rue des Minimes 62
- MAPS: Google Maps
Remarkable by its style and its harmonious proportions, it marks the transition between the 17th century Flemish Baroque and the neo-classicism which became popular in the 18th century.
Guided visits on request.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 511 93 84
- fax : +32 (0) 2 511 93 84
- website : http://www.minimes.net
Visit our partners' webpages
- Tour & Taxis
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- BELvue Museum in Brussels
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels