Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
CHURCH OF NOTRE-DAME DU FINISTERE
© WBT - J.P. Remy
- MAPS: Google Maps
This 18th century church is built on the site of a chapel founded in the 15th century and named "de Venstersterre". A Gothic virgin, Notre-Dame du Bon Succès, is venerated here.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 217 52 52
- fax : +32 (0) 2 218 42 35
Visit our partners' webpages
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels