Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
CHURCH OF NOTRE-DAME DU FINISTERE
© WBT - J.P. Remy
- MAPS: Google Maps
This 18th century church is built on the site of a chapel founded in the 15th century and named "de Venstersterre". A Gothic virgin, Notre-Dame du Bon Succès, is venerated here.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 217 52 52
- fax : +32 (0) 2 218 42 35
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels