Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
CHURCH OF NOTRE-DAME DU FINISTERE
© WBT - J.P. Remy
- MAPS: Google Maps
This 18th century church is built on the site of a chapel founded in the 15th century and named "de Venstersterre". A Gothic virgin, Notre-Dame du Bon Succès, is venerated here.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 217 52 52
- fax : +32 (0) 2 218 42 35
Visit our partners' webpages
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!