"CHARLES DEBEUR" FENCING MUSEUM
Palais Mondial de l'Automobile
Parc du Cinquantenaire 11
- MAPS: Google Maps
The only museum devoted to fencing as an Olympic discipline : weapons and equipment from the world of fencing.
Audio-visual performance about fencing and its rules.
Open on request only: Mon-Fri: 9h-19h; WE and public holidays: 10h-18h.
Guided tours for individuals and groups up to 15 people. Duration : 1h30.
Individual initiation courses.
- tel. : +32 (0) 494 42 65 48
- website : http://www.synec-doc.be/escrime/musee
Visit our partners' webpages
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Lion's Hamlet & Visitors' Centre and Waterloo battlefield
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus