CHALCOGRAPHY - ROYAL LIBRARY OF BELGIUM
Place du Musée 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Chalcography department takes care of the conservation, acquisition and diffusion of engraved works. Demonstrations possible. Information on engraving, its techniques and its history.
Guided tours on request.
Closed public holidays, 2/11, 15/11, 26/12, as well as the last week of August.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield