CHALCOGRAPHY - ROYAL LIBRARY OF BELGIUM
Place du Musée 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Chalcography department takes care of the conservation, acquisition and diffusion of engraved works. Demonstrations possible. Information on engraving, its techniques and its history.
Guided tours on request.
Closed public holidays, 2/11, 15/11, 26/12, as well as the last week of August.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- BELvue Museum in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour