CHALCOGRAPHY - ROYAL LIBRARY OF BELGIUM
Place du Musée 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Chalcography department takes care of the conservation, acquisition and diffusion of engraved works. Demonstrations possible. Information on engraving, its techniques and its history.
Guided tours on request.
Closed public holidays, 2/11, 15/11, 26/12, as well as the last week of August.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- ADAM, Art & Design Atomium Museum
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus