CHALCOGRAPHY - ROYAL LIBRARY OF BELGIUM
Place du Musée 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Chalcography department takes care of the conservation, acquisition and diffusion of engraved works. Demonstrations possible. Information on engraving, its techniques and its history.
Guided tours on request.
Closed public holidays, 2/11, 15/11, 26/12, as well as the last week of August.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum