CHALCOGRAPHY - ROYAL LIBRARY OF BELGIUM
Place du Musée 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Chalcography department takes care of the conservation, acquisition and diffusion of engraved works. Demonstrations possible. Information on engraving, its techniques and its history.
Guided tours on request.
Closed public holidays, 2/11, 15/11, 26/12, as well as the last week of August.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- BELvue Museum in Brussels