Cactus&co - bicycle rides in Brussels
Point vélo CENTRaAL (accès Madeleine)
Carrefour de l'Europe 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
Feeling like stretching the legs but need some help getting organised? Cactus&co takes you around safe and sound while visiting one of the most eclectic cities in Europe.
We are a group of young people know Brussels inside out and are convinced that bicycles are the ideal transport in a city.
We organise group or individual tours, and if you don't have a bike of your own, we have what you need.
We'll be telling you historical facts and anecdotes that make Brussels so interesting. Pick among two different itineraries: "The best of Brussels" and "Brussels, the unknown". Departure at the Central Station.
How to take part in a guided tour?
Just contact cactus&co to see what's available!
With one of our cactus&co bikes €20
With your own bike: €15
You can pay just before we leave for the tour.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels