Brussels Palace of Justice
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built between 1866 and 1883 by architect J. Poelaert, this powerful symbol of justice was the largest building built in the West in the 19th century.
With a surface area of 26000m², 27 courtrooms, 245 rooms, this classic greco-roman style building has many must-sees:
- the 'Pas-Perdus' room with its enormous dome roof that sits 100m from the ground,
- the galleries on the first floor,
- the panoramic view of lower Brussels and the Marolles district from the terrace.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Tour & Taxis
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels