Brunch on the terrace of the MIM - Musical Instruments Museum
Rue Montagne de la Cour 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
With its terrace equipped with parasols and its unique view of Brussels, the MIM offers an exceptional setting for your Sunday brunch.
Brussels' Musical Instruments Museum is located in an Art Nouveau building on the sixth floor of the former "Old England" shops in the Mont des Arts, the museum quarter of Brussels.
The MIM's restaurant offers an all-you-can-eat buffet brunch with a wide range of specialities and its little bonus: a glass of champagne.
Brunch is served between 10am and 3pm.
Average price €28pp.
The MIM restaurant:
Open every lunchtime from 10am to 4:30pm.
Closed on Mondays.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- BELvue Museum in Brussels