Brunch at Pain Quotidien
Rue Antoine Dansaert 16 a
- MAPS: Google Maps
Belgian success story Pain Quotidien offers you its shared table in several locations across Brussels.
Alain Coumont, who created this business, originally aimed to open a bakery to recreate the rustic and natural bread of his childhood.
The idea for a shared table then germinated in his mind: old acquaintances and strangers finding themselves around a giant table and spending a little bit of time together.
So, take your place next to your new neighbour, share the organic spreads and remind yourself that, even at the heart of the city, you're allowed to meet new people.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus