Visit : Brunch & Lunch
Brunch at l'Orangerie du Parc d'Egmont
© OPT - JP Remy
- MAPS: Google Maps
The restaurant in the Orangerie du Parc d'Egmont welcomes you in Brussels near the Sablon and behind "The Hotel" on the Boulevard de Waterloo.
Enjoy brunch in the orangery on Saturdays and Sundays
Enjoy it with friends or family: juice, viennoiseries, cooked meats, crêpes, eggs, smoked salmon, a selection of salads, etc.
Visit it even more often in good weather as the shaded terrace is located at the heart of a magnificent little park in the city centre.
Brunch from 11am to 3:30pm.
Average price: €28pp for adults.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 99 48
- website : http://www.restauration-nouvelle.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Cauchie House