Brunch at BlaBla & Gallery
Rue des Capucins 55
- MAPS: Google Maps
Brunch at BlaBla & Gallery, near Brussels' Marolles quarter, is an invitation to enjoy good humour and good food!
You'll find all the vital ingredients for brunch: a selection of bread, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, jams, pastries, mini crêpes, etc.
But there are also other options you can't refuse: pizzas, fish, a wide range of hot dishes...
All in a warm and lively atmosphere.
Brunch served between 11am and 4pm.
Average price: €22.50 per person.
You are advised to book in advance as BlaBla & Gallery is often full on Sundays.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels