BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
Rue Ravenstein 23
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Centre for Fine Arts is the centre of arts par excellence in the cultural landscape of Belgium. It proposes an international programme in the centre of Brussels.
BOZAR is music, exhibitions, cinema, theatre, dance...Discover the many faces of the BOZAR:
- More than 4000m² of exhibition space,
- The Henry le Bœuf hall - a superb concert hall,
- a music hall,
- two small theatres and three new multimedia rooms,
- The BOZAR Brasserie and the innovating cuisine of starred chef David Martin,
- the Royal cinema library with its world-famous collection.
The BOZAR has positioned itself as a dynamic art centre which attracts more than 1 million visitors per year.
Useful informationOpening hours
The BOZAR is also open according to the activities (concerts, shows or other events) that have been organised.
- Couple's exhibition: BOZAR Centre for Fine Arts, Brussels
- The Brussels Card from €22, unmissable Visits in Brussels.