Rue de la Madeleine 55
- MAPS: Google Maps
Although built by the same architect as the Saint Hubert Galleries between 1847 and 1848, this is a more modest arcade. Its shops are a magnet for students and collectors. Notice the baroque-style facade, converted in 1761, and preserved to retain the gallery's harmony with its surroundings.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield