BITC/G.B.B. TRADITIONAL GUIDES
BIP - Bruxelles Info Place
Rue Royale 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
Experienced guides impart their knowledge to you on 33 theme tours and circuits in a choice of 10 different languages. In the footsteps of Jacques Brel; Europe's and Leopold II's capital; Belgium's kings and queens; the Palace of Charles Quint (beneath the King's Place/Place Royale): etc.
Only for groups. Reservations necessary at least 2 weeks in front, only by letter and fax. Meeting place + information: Guides de Bruxelles et de Belgique/GBB - City Hall - Grande Place - 1000 Brussels- tel : 02 548 04 48 - fax : 02 514 45 38.
In the morning : visit ends at 12.30 pm at the latest - at noon: start of the visit as from 1 pm. Latest departure at 8 pm for a visit of 2 hours max.
Only one language per guide.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- BELvue Museum in Brussels
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels