BELGIAN MUSEUM OF FREEMASONRY
Rue de Laeken 73
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Museum of Freemasonry wants the public to get to know the freemasonry better, by describing the history of this movement, that wants to be defined as a philosophical and progressive association devoting itself to the improvement of mankind and society. This collection contains several objects from the 18th century to nowadays.
On Thursday afternoons (during opening hours): entry = € 2,-/person (individual visit).
Guided visits by appointment on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2 pm or at 3.30 pm. Price: € 75,- (max. 15 pers.).
Closed on public holidays.
Visit to the freemason temple only for groups having booked a guided tour.
Tramway: 23, 52, 55, 56, 81 / Bus: 29, 47, 60, 63, 65, 66, 71.
Underground: de Brouckère or Sainte-Cathérine.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum