Audio Guided Tour: Contemporary Architecture in Brussels
Asbl BIP - Bruxelles Info Place
Rue Royale 2-4
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discover Brussels differently on an audio guided tour of Brussels' contemporary architecture.
Come and take a stroll through a neighbourhood that's close to the Brussels canals, in an old industrial quarter which now has a very popular atmosphere.
For an hour and a half, discover a modern and innovative architecture, dedicated to housing or functional buildings (such as sports halls, pre-schools, offices...).
It's a visit like no other, which will change your view of a neighbourhood thanks to a new kind of tourist route.
Some useful information
Audio guides are available:
- From the BIP's information centre,
- by downloading the free MP3.
Enjoy your discovery tour!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 563 63 99
- website : http://www.archi-audio.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates