Rue Royale 2-4
- MAPS: Google Maps
Come and discover Brussels as you've never seen it before, accompanied by art historians or historian tour guides!
- Original and unusual routes around Brussels
- Personalised routes
- Tours and routes can be adapted for schools
Arkadia.be offers a series of original and unusual routes that go off the beaten track. Likewise, you can suggest an idea that's close to your heart or a route that you're interested in and the Arkadia.be team will be happy to help you organise it down to the very last detail.
The guides are also specialised in school tours: whatever the age of your class, they can offer you a wide range of visits adapted to the curriculum.
Prices vary depending on the tour.
Guided tours take place 7 days a week.
Hotline from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 1pm.
Free for children under 12.
Arkadia.be is a member of "Voir et Dire Bruxelles", an ongoing round table of themed guided tour associations.
More information on Voir et Dire Bruxelles
Visit our partners' webpages
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield