ARAU: Atelier de Recherche et d'Action Urbaines - tours of Brussels
Boulevard Adolphe Max 55
- MAPS: Google Maps
ARAU organises themed guided tours around Brussels for individuals and groups, by bus or on foot.
- An organisation for themed guided tours
- A positive approach based on reconstruction, rehabilitation and renovation
- Guided tours for individuals or groups and various themes
ARAU is not a traditional tour operator, it is above all an active committee of residents proposing a positive approach based on the reconstruction, rehabilitation and renovation of the city.
The programme of guided tours for individuals stretches from April to December and offers several tours each weekend.
The themes for the tours are varied: Brussels 1900 - Art nouveau, Brussels 1930 - Art Deco, Brussels with attitude, the Grand Place and its surroundings, the Marolles, Living in Brussels, Europe in Brussels, Art Nouveau in Schaerbeek... Art Nouveau and Art Deco visits allow visitors to see the interiors.
ARAU organizes tours on request all year round (French, English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian) for cultural study groups, company outings, school groups, families, etc.
Guided tours from April to December.
Tours all year round on request.
In French, English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian.
Prices for groups on request.
Free for children under 12.
ARAU is a member of "Voir et Dire Bruxelles", an ongoing round table of themed guided tour associations.
More information on Voir et Dire Bruxelles
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate