Visit : Theatre/Opera
© Ancienne Belgique
Boulevard Anspach 110
- MAPS: Google Maps
- Opening Dates
- All year round
- All year round
Welcome to Ancienne Belgique, the mythical concert hall that welcomes the biggest names from the music world to the centre of Brussels.
The Ancienne Belgique, home to legendary concerts
Situated between the Boulevard Anspach, just next to the Bourse and between the Grand Place and the Quartier Saint-Gery, the Ancienne Belgique, "the AB", is in the most dynamic area in Brussels.
There is never a quiet night at Ancienne Belgique, the biggest names from the music world perform there and those new to the music world make their début there.
The layout of the stage creates an authentic exchange between the public and the artists. We just love seeing them play on this little stage that electrifies their performance!
Relive the best performances live on the official ABtv website and find out about up-and-coming concerts on the online calendar.
An easily accessible concert hall
- The Gare centrale is less than 10 minutes walk away. The Gare du Midi is also close.
- The Bourse and De Brouckère metro stations are also close by.
- Villo stations, a taxi rank and a Collecto point opposite the Bourse.
And not forgetting the AB Café/Resto
Situated on rue des Pierres and offers direct access to the great hall after your meal. The AB Café is the perfect place to have a drink or meal before the show.
Menu and opening hours available on the official website.
Discover or rediscover the best concert hall in Belgium: the Ancienne Belgique.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Tour & Taxis
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels