ULB - Campus du Solbosch Bâtiment F1
Avenue Paul Héger 22-24
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Allende room host exhibitions of the university community and bases its programming on visual arts and the contemporary creative process. The collection of modern and contemporary art works acquired by the U.L.B. along the years is regularly exhibited there.
Opening hours: during the exhibitions, from Monday to Saturday, from 11 am to 4 pm. Closed on public holidays and during school holiday.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium