TOWN HALL PARK
Rue W. Bouchart 11
7620 BRUNEHAUT (BLEHARIES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The park at the Town Hall in Brunehaut dates back to the 20th century, the time of the ancient brewery, and disposes of playgrounds, petanque lanes and footpaths. The park preserves some architectural relics of its past, including an ice-house under a mound topped with an ivy-clad wooden gazebo, the walls of the former vegetable garden and many remarkable trees.
Open every day until 21-22h.
Access: E19/E42/A16 motorway (Brussels-Mons-Tournai), exit 31: Antoing, follow signs for Brunehaut/St-Amand, continue for Bléharies church, the park is located on the right, 200 m before the church.
No admission charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 34 40 64
- fax : +32 (0) 69 34 49 39
Tourist information on the town BRUNEHAUT
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines