Hitler's Bunker in Bruly-de-Pesche
5660 BRULY-DE-PESCHE (COUVIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
On 6 June 1940 Hitler arrived in Brûly-de-Pesche to lead the attack against France from the "Ravin du Loup".
In the first pavilion you can see old photographs and DVD films (FR/NL/EN). The second pavilion is dedicated to the resistance: scale models, weapons, DVD films (FR/NL/EN). Visit to the park and the impressive bunker.
From 05/04 to 30/06: open on Mondays that are public holidays.
From 01/10 to 31/10: during the week by appointment for groups (minimum 15 people).
Recorded guided tours (FR, NL, DE, EN).
Last tickets are sold at 5pm.
Other number (high season): + 32 (0)60/37 80 38.
Tourist information on the town COUVIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- The Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens