MOULIN BANAL OF BRAINE-LE-CHATEAU - MUSEUM OF THE MILL
Rue des Comtes de Robiano 4
- MAPS: Google Maps
The mill is a listed monument. The building dates from the 18th century and houses the milling museum (mechanism, equipment and tools of the mill).
Possibility of guided visits during the year on prior request at the Syndicat d'Initiative (Tel: 02/366 93 49 - Fax: 02/355 65 52).
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-LE-CHATEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark