Route du Lion 252
- MAPS: Google Maps
Holding a congress or a seminar? In charge of your club, association or school's annual trip? Are foreign friends visiting? Celebrating a family occasion?
Then visit the Waterloo battlefield! The Guide 1815 association will organise a visit that suits your group: historic or anecdotal, on foot or by bus, quick or detailed, but always fascinating... and in the language of your choice.
Groups of up to 25 people. Visits in the evening, precise times can be negotiated.
1 hour visit: €46 (per group).
2 hour visit: €58 (per group).
3 hour visit: €75 (per group).
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-L'ALLEUD
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Magritte Museum - Royal Museums of Fine Arts