Route du Lion 252
- MAPS: Google Maps
Holding a congress or a seminar? In charge of your club, association or school's annual trip? Are foreign friends visiting? Celebrating a family occasion?
Then visit the Waterloo battlefield! The Guide 1815 association will organise a visit that suits your group: historic or anecdotal, on foot or by bus, quick or detailed, but always fascinating... and in the language of your choice.
Groups of up to 25 people. Visits in the evening, precise times can be negotiated.
1 hour visit: €46 (per group).
2 hour visit: €58 (per group).
3 hour visit: €75 (per group).
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-L'ALLEUD
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels