MUSEE DUCAL (DUKES' MUSEUM)
Rue du Petit 1-3
- MAPS: Google Maps
Not far from the castle of Godefroid of Bouillon, the Dukes' Museum overlooks the Semois River and occupies two classified buildings dating back to the 17th and 18th centuries. The newer of these two buildings is the old residence of Nicolas-Joseph Spontin, Councillor to the Sovereign Court of Bouillon during the 18th century. The older building is known as the "House of the Government of Bouillon" and served as lodgings for the officers of the castle.
During school holidays: open daily from 10 am to 6 pm.
Guided tours for groups only, by appointment - languages: FR, NL, EN, D, ESP.
Access: by road, follow the E411, and take exit 25 to Libramont (Bertrix), then the N89, N4, N83 or N58 / by train: Libramont station, then take a bus.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 000122
Combined ticket possible: Archeoscope of Godefroid de Bouillon/Musée Ducal (the Dukes' Museum)/Fortified Castle.
- tel. : +32 (0) 61 46 41 89
Tourist information on the town BOUILLON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Feudal Castle of La Roche-en-Ardenne
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- The Game Park of La Roche-en-Ardennes