Visit : Safaripark/Zoo/Aquarium
Bouillon Animal Park
© Parc Animalier de Bouillon
Parc Animalier de Bouillon
Chemin de Chantereine
- MAPS: Google Maps
A famous animal park where you can discover no less than 60 species along a 2km trail by foot.
You will discover species from nearby, but also those from countries and continents far and wide, including: stags, boars, deer, lynx, wolves, brown bears, reindeer, waterbuck and lots more!
The park is open every day, from 9am to 8pm in the summer and 9am to 5pm in the winter.
The park can organise meals for communions, marriages or associations. A wild game menu is available during the winter season.
Tourist information on the town BOUILLON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe