GUIDED VISIT OF BINCHE
Office du Tourisme de Binche - Hôtel de Ville
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discover the city of Binche!
With a city guide or tape guide you can visit the fortifications and the ruins of the palace of Mary of Hungary.
Guided visits (FR, NL, DE, EN) € 50,-/group of max. 25 persons.
Tape-guided visits, adult or children's version (FR, NL, EN) for individuals € 3,-/person.
For more info, you can contact the Tourist Office of Binche (See opening periodes and : closed on public holidays + exceptionally open on 4 weekends prior to the Carnival).
The interior of the belfry is not accessible.
Tourist information on the town BINCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum