PETIT-GRIS SNAILS OF NAMUR
Corinne Flamand De Wulf
Rue du Tilleul 14
5380 BIERWART (FERNELMONT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The "petits-gris" of Namur can be prepared in a variety of different ways. Guided tour with tasting session of three dishes and apple wine. Production of pumpkins during the season.
Guided tours: from 1/5 to 30/10 for groups (min. 15 pers.) - reservations obligatory.
Farm shop open from Monday to Saturday (9 am-7 pm, all year round.
Tourist information on the town FERNELMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- The Relais de Falemprise - The Eau d'Heure Lakes leisure centre
- The Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings