Visit : Brewery
Gueuzerie Tilquin - Gueuze Blendery
© gueuzerie Tilquin / Pierre Tilquin
Chaussée Maïeur Habils 110
1430 BIERGHES (REBECQ)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Gueuzerie Tilquin, in Bierghes in the Senne valley, is the only Gueueze blendery in Wallonia. Come and taste two and a half years of passion.
The Gueuzerie Tilquin is
- the only Gueuze blendery in Wallonia
- Tilquin gueuze made in the traditional way
- Tours and tastings
The Gueuzerie Tilquin is a blending company which makes traditionally made Gueuze (Oude Gueuze).
Freshly brewed worts are purchased from different producers in the region (Payottenland and Brussels), and pumped in oak barrels for fermentation and ripening, during 1, 2 or 3 years.
The lambics obtained are blended and bottled to produce the Gueuze Tilquin à l’ancienne after 6 months of refermentation. The beer has 6.4% alc. vol. and is available in 37.5cl and 75cl bottles.
Opening of the Gueuzerie Tilquin
For sales to individuals: every Saturday morning from September to June from 10.30am to 1pm (or by appointment).
From Monday to Saturday there is the possibility of guided tours for groups! Groups must have a minimum of 10 people and must be booked in advance (tasting included in the price).
Please contact us to organise the terms of your visit.
Tourist information on the town REBECQ
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours