Ruelle des Médecins 13
- MAPS: Google Maps
The museum of the iguanodon allows you to discover a real fossilized skeleton of 5 m high and 130 million years old. Fossils. Panels and audiovisual video on the discoveries of Bernissart and the history of life. Many temporary expositions are organized all year long.
Guided visits for groups of min. 15 and max. 25 pers. (guided visit € 15,-).
Accessible for disabled people.
Other days and periods: on request.
Every weekend, public holiday, school holiday from 10 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Tourist information on the town BERNISSART
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre