Ruelle des Médecins 13
- MAPS: Google Maps
The museum of the iguanodon allows you to discover a real fossilized skeleton of 5 m high and 130 million years old. Fossils. Panels and audiovisual video on the discoveries of Bernissart and the history of life. Many temporary expositions are organized all year long.
Guided visits for groups of min. 15 and max. 25 pers. (guided visit € 15,-).
Accessible for disabled people.
Other days and periods: on request.
Every weekend, public holiday, school holiday from 10 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Tourist information on the town BERNISSART
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- Espace Chimay - beer and cheese interpretation centre
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre