rue de Louvain 14
- MAPS: Google Maps
Educational farm. Visit the animals (cows, calves, bulls, heifers,...). Milking and observing the different stages of transformation and derivative products. Pigs, small scale farming, ponies and donkeys. Agricultural visit...
Guided tours on request.
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 86 69 78
- fax : +32 (0) 10 86 81 50
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town BEAUVECHAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour