Visit : Regional And Local Producers, Gourmet Boutique
Comogne Farm in Beauraing
© Ferme de la Comogne
Rue de la Comogne 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
This organic farm in the province of Namur produces mare's milk and offers guided tours.
Visiting the farm
Only during school holidays in July and August. Every day at 11am and 2:30pm.
Open all year round:
Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
Sundays and public holidays from 11am to 5pm.
The tour is accessible to disabled people.
Tourist information on the town BEAURAING
Visit our partners' webpages
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- The Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat