Visit : Regional And Local Producers, Gourmet Boutique
Comogne Farm in Beauraing
© Ferme de la Comogne
Rue de la Comogne 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
This organic farm in the province of Namur produces mare's milk and offers guided tours.
Visiting the farm
Only during school holidays in July and August. Every day at 11am and 2:30pm.
Open all year round:
Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
Sundays and public holidays from 11am to 5pm.
The tour is accessible to disabled people.
Tourist information on the town BEAURAING
Visit our partners' webpages
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY
- The Steam Train Museum in Treignes