Office du Tourisme
Grand Place 10
- MAPS: Google Maps
11th century's tower built by Countess Richilde of Hainaut. Museum: 4 floors, Gallo-Roman potteries, Charles de Croÿ's miniatures (16th Century), souvenirs from the Caraman-Chimay's Princes, Napoleon, Charles the Fifth, Victor Hugo, trades, Clarisse's cell,... More than 650 items are on display. Having climbed the 136 steps, from the top of the tower, one can admire a panoramic view of the area.
Visit : 45 min. (FR, NL).
Permanent exhibition on the specific flora of the Polis site.
Information: Tourist Office, Grand-Place 10, 6500 Beaumont - tel/fax: + 32 (0)71/58 81 91.
Guided tours for individuals and groups - reservations at the tourist office.
Off season: possibility for the groups to visit the Tower, by appointment.
Access : E42 motorway : exit 16 -E40 : exit 22.
Teachers: free of charge on presentation of the "Profs" card.
The visit of the Tower is included in the all-inclusive price for group.
Tourist information on the town BEAUMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium