Demaret chocolate makers
Voie de la chocolaterie 89
4651 BATTICE (HERVE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Demaret chocolate makers have been spoiling their clients for over 30 years. A family trade offering you the opportunity to taste quality products.
The Demaret chocolate makers are proud to present:
- traditional chocolate
- a large choice
- a growing number of shops to spoil you all the more
The Demaret chocolate makers in Battice are a family traditional company that takes personal care of all the steps involved, from production to the marketing of their products.
Pralines with chocolate, pralines with liqueurs, orange peels covered in chocolate and candied ginger, truffles, tablets with filling and not, spreads, rolls of marzipan coated with chocolate, tea biscuits, fruit pastes, florentines, seasonal characters filled or empty and even items without added sugar!
Demaret chocolate has opened a number of franchises and their sweet produce can be found in several shops.
Be tempted by a passion for taste.
Tourist information on the town HERVE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum