AUDA - the association of Ardennes ham producers
Maison du Tourisme
- MAPS: Google Maps
Ardennes ham is unique - there's nothing quite like it. Its land of origin and the traditional conditions in which it is produced make it incomparable.
AUDA is an abbreviation of "Association for the Use and Defence of Ardennes Ham and its Appellation".
AUDA is involved in many different missions:
- The association is regularly involved in events around Belgium and in many other European countries,
- At these events it distributes information about the product, how it's made and its official appellation,
- It organises tasting sessions which enable visitors to experience the exquisite quality of this flagship product of Walloon gastronomy.
Tourist information on the town BASTOGNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Game Park of La Roche-en-Ardennes
- Durbuy Labyrinth - An extraordinary attraction in Belgium
- Bouillon Fortress, its exhibition and its Birds of Prey Show
- Orval Abbey