Durbuy Labyrinth - An extraordinary attraction in Belgium
Rue Basse Comènne
6940 BARVAUX-SUR-OURTHE (DURBUY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The labyrinth is an amusement park in the middle of nature, situated in the Province of Luxembourg, only 30 minutes from Namur and Liège and 1 hour from Brussels.
Every year, this giant corn labyrinth and its actors offer you a different show. In 2015 we flew off to Neverland for magical adventures with Peter Pan. Will you join us this summer?
Venues and attractions for all ages
- The Door Labyrinth and the Dark World: 2000m² of wooden walls and a different quiz every year,
- The small children's labyrinth, adapted for children aged 3 to 8 years old,
- The Garden of Miniature Famous Labyrinths,
- The organic vegetable garden and the pumpkin patch,
- The Educational Labyrinth of Biodiversity and the 13 Tests Game.
Open from 10am to 7pm. Last entry at 5pm.
The entertainment runs from 10:30am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6:30pm.
Average duration of the visit: Between 3 and 4 hours.
Accessible to persons with reduced mobility who are accompanied. Wear boots in case of rain.
Children's prams allowed.
Dogs are not permitted.
Tourist information on the town DURBUY