Durbuy Labyrinth - Aliens in summer 2014
Rue Basse Comènne
6940 BARVAUX-SUR-OURTHE (DURBUY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This summer 2014, Durbuy Labyrinth and aliens offer you an encounter in a galaxy far away.
The labyrinth is an amusement park in the middle of nature, situated in the Province of Luxembourg, only 30 minutes from Namur and Liège and 1 hour from Brussels. Every year, this giant corn labyrinth and its actors offer you a different show.
2014 theme: Aliens
This year, your summer adventure takes you to space, to meet little green men! The aliens will share their language, sense of dress, customs and a whole space discovery with the whole family.
So may the Labyrinth force be with you!
Other new features
Awaken your feet: Walk barefoot on various materials and surfaces in search of forgotten sensations.
A blind obstacle course: try out this amazing obstacle course while blindfolded.
Venues and attractions for all ages
- The Door Labyrinth and the Dark World: 2000m² of wooden walls and a different quiz every year,
- The small children's labyrinth, adapted for children aged 3 to 8 years old,
- The Garden of Miniature Famous Labyrinths,
- The organic vegetable garden and the pumpkin patch,
- The Educational Labyrinth of Biodiversity and the 13 Tests Game.
Open from 10am to 7pm. Last entry at 5pm.
The entertainment runs from 10:30am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6:30pm.
Average duration of the visit: Between 3 and 4 hours.
Accessible to persons with reduced mobility who are accompanied. Wear boots in case of rain.
Children's prams allowed.
Dogs are not permitted.
Tourist information on the town DURBUY