Barbençon, one of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia
6500 BARBENCON (BEAUMONT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Barbençon is a village with a rich artisan and cultural past located in the province of Hainaut, only a few kilometres form the French border.
After discovering the village's architecture, why not treat yourself to a relaxing break on the terrace at the Barbençon lake, under the watchful eye of the ramparts.
Tourist information on the town BEAUMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum