Visit : Bistrot De Terroir®
Auberge du lac
Rue du pavé 26
6500 BARBENCON (BEAUMONT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Auberge du Lac is a Bistrot de Terroir® in Barbençon, in the south of Hainaut. An ideal location to discover and snack on local produce.
- Have a good time at L'Auberge du Lac
- Local produce
- Bistrot de Terroir®
A friendly meeting place for everyone
If you're passing through the Eau d'Heure Lakes, here's the ideal place to try the pleasures of the local produce.
A restaurant and a beautiful terrace are at your disposal. Not forgetting the car park.
The Auberge du Lac also organises themed evenings with a great atmosphere guaranteed.
Local produce served at the Auberge du Lac
The Auberge du Lac suggests its Douceur au chocolat belge (Belgian chocolate liqueur), Chimay blanche (white) draught beer, Eau de Villée (lemony alcoholic drink) from the Biercée distillery and, the pièce de résistance, dogfish Escavèche from "la Madeleine".
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label distinguishes typical Walloon cafés and guarantees a friendly and high-quality welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®'s aim is for you to have a lovely, delicious time, while also discovering the region's specialities.
While you're in a Bistrot de Terroir®, ask for a loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
Discover the Auberge du Lac while having a great time in Hainaut.
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 31 97 00
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town BEAUMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre