Rue du Rouge-Cloître
1160 Brussels (AUDERGHEM)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Three playgrounds for children from 3 to 12 years fill the Rouge-Cloître, a natural area of exceptional beauty.
The best playground is the one with the pirate boat, for children from 8 to 12.
The site also allows for educational walks in the Soignes forest and allies the historical and artistic aspects thanks to the centre for art and craftsmanship.
The Maison du Conte de Bruxelles, also on the premises, regularly organises shows and concerts for children.
The Seny park, located close to the metro station Hermann-Debroux, is also well worth a visit.
Information by Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus