ROUGE CLOITRE PARK
Rue du Rouge-Cloître
1160 Brussels (AUDERGHEM)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Rouge-Cloître, located in the forest of Soignes, is a synonymous with history. Everything, from its buildings to ponds, takes us to the past: the enclosure, the priory of the abbey of the 18th century, the old priory farm, a nice square building with one floor, the old outbuildings with their ring, the miller's house, meeting point for painters...The experimental Massart garden, located at the Chaussée de Wavre 1850 will give you the opportunity to discover more about botany. For people who love art, a museum offers the possibility to visit temporary exhibitions.
Cafeteria during the weekend.
Shop and artist workshops on Sunday afternoon.
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Cauchie House
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat