PRISON-CASTLE OF "TROIS-FONTAINES"
Chaussée de Wavre 2241
1160 Brussels (AUDERGHEM)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This construction dates back to the 14th c. It was the house of the Dukes of Brabant. This castle became a prison in the 16th c. Its prisoners mainly were poachers and wood thiefs. After it was severly damaged in the 18th and 19th centuries, it became the property of the Belgian State in 1906 and since 1991, it belongs to the Region of Brussels-Capital.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 660 78 03
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels