ART CENTRE OF THE ROUGE-CLOÎTRE
Rue du Rouge-Cloître 4
1160 Brussels (AUDERGHEM)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Art Centre organises 4 to 5 exhibitions a year and specialises in the link between art and writing. It also promotes contemporary creations, by means, among others, of the "Prix Découverte". It highlights Belgian artists and works in collaborations with organizations such as Europalia.
Closed on Monday, Friday and public holidays.
Open from Tuesday to Thursday and during the weekend during exhibitions.
Temporary exhibitions. For more information, visit our website.
Free of charge for children younger than 12.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels