ART CENTRE OF THE ROUGE-CLOÎTRE
Rue du Rouge-Cloître 4
1160 Brussels (AUDERGHEM)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Art Centre organises 4 to 5 exhibitions a year and specialises in the link between art and writing. It also promotes contemporary creations, by means, among others, of the "Prix Découverte". It highlights Belgian artists and works in collaborations with organizations such as Europalia.
Closed on Monday, Friday and public holidays.
Open from Tuesday to Thursday and during the weekend during exhibitions.
Temporary exhibitions. For more information, visit our website.
Free of charge for children younger than 12.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour