SYRUP FACTORY OF AUBEL
Rue Saint Antoine 16
- MAPS: Google Maps
Here one will find the production of syrups, jams, apple pastries, apple juices,... You'll enjoy both the flavour of the fruit and the know-how of our ancestors between the slices of your bread! This visit is a trip into the past. You'll understand the great idea which the peasants had in order to savour the apples all year round. You'll be plunged into the heart of the savours that made the Aubel Region's orchards famous.
Guided visits: all year round, every day (9 am-6 pm), by appointment.
On Saturday at 4 pm: free visit for individuals without appointment.
Price : less than 20 pers.: € 16,- per group - over 20 pers.: € 0,80 per person.
Tourist information on the town AUBEL
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège