Aubechies, one of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia
7972 AUBECHIES (BELOEIL)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Town of Beloeil (Province of Hainau). Silt laden plateau of Hainaut.
Guided tours possible, for groups of minimum 20 persons. To be reserved at the Tourist Office of Beloeil: Rue du Château 22 in 7970 Beloeil, tel. +32 (0)69/68 95 16 email@example.com
The association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie"
Created in 1994 and inspired by the French equivalent, the association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie" awards its label to the most beautiful countryside sites of Wallonia.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles