Aubechies, one of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia
7972 AUBECHIES (BELOEIL)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Town of Beloeil (Province of Hainau). Silt laden plateau of Hainaut.
Guided tours possible, for groups of minimum 20 persons. To be reserved at the Tourist Office of Beloeil: Rue du Château 22 in 7970 Beloeil, tel. +32 (0)69/68 95 16 firstname.lastname@example.org
The association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie"
Created in 1994 and inspired by the French equivalent, the association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie" awards its label to the most beautiful countryside sites of Wallonia.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre