Visit : Park/Garden, Castle Park
Parc du Château d'Attre - Attre Castle Park
© OPT - JP REmy
Avenue du Château 8
7941 ATTRE (BRUGELETTE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Château d'Attre, a ravishing 18th century manor house lies in the beautiful 17-hectare domain confined by the Dendre river, in the Hainaut province.
In addition to the landscaped garden and the forest park, it is home to several melancholic monuments, such as the Belvédère tower ruins, the 15th century dovecote, the hermitage, the Vignou tower, the Swiss chalet, the bath pavilion, as well as various structures in period style, such as "le Rocher", an artificial cave.
The Château d'Attre was built on the foundations of a mediaeval fortress. The Archduchess Marie-Christine of Austria and her husband Albert de Saxe Teschen, governors of the southern Netherlands, often stayed here.
More information available here.
April, May, June, September and October: Sundays from 2pm to 5pm.
July and August: Saturdays and Sundays from 1pm to 5pm.
Also open on public holidays from 1 April to 21 October.
Last entry into the castle at 5pm.
Groups of 20 people minimum, everyday from 1 April to 31 October by reservation only.
Visitors will be accompanied by a guide during the visit.
Languages: French, Dutch and English.
- tel. : +32 (0) 68 45 44 60
- fax : +32 (0) 68 45 44 60
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town BRUGELETTE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park